As an aunt to five nieces and seven nephews, I am reminded that school’s out for summer. I just booked a flight for a wedding in Colorado in July, and I can’t wait to escape the height of Houston’s summer heat for a breath of fresh mountain air. Travels aside, I hope you set time for getting lost in fun links, like these five! Enjoy.
- Would you rather have your weekend feel longer in the moment or looking back on Monday morning? See how you can succeed at both.
- LZ and I just may buy this millennial pink Chanel bag from Vintage Contessa and share it unless you beat us to it.
- Going on 25, I’ve crossed several of these ‘must-do in your twenties‘ items off already; I’ve learn a new sport (tennis!) and improved my wine knowledge with the help of Napa and Netflix. Next, I plan to raid my mom’s closet and gamble!
- For the futuristic foodie.
- I can’t get over Emmy Rossum’s custom Carolina Herrera bridal gown.
Have a great one!