Fourth of July always comes right when we all need it. Summer boredom may have ensued for those of you with kids home from school, and adults are ready to be off duty for an extended weekend. Whether the American holiday takes you near or far, I hope it’s chock-full of summer fun. Five links as always!
- I’ve given in to the basket bag craze, and I’m glad to see Garance has too.
- A move forced me into a closet refresh, and it’s true: slimming down your wardrobe makes your most beloved items feel special again.
- The stock market 101. In other financial news, I highly recommend Betting on Zero, available on Netflix.
- The best cookbook for beginners who want to master the basics.
- Does food taste different when it has your full, undivided attention? This piece makes a convincing case for eating out alone.