Hi and a very happy Friday! I’m so thrilled to be staying put in Houston this weekend. I plan to find a proper place for everything in my new house, get a car wash and celebrate a good friend’s birthday here in town. What’s up with you? Enjoy these five finds from around the web!
- For all the coffee lovers, care to make your own batch of cold brew?
- Lots of people advocate for living by a personal mantra, but I prefer this idea of making several personal commandments to live by.
- This red raincoat is on sale and sort of necessary for the perpetual afternoon showers hitting Houston.
- My sis does abstract art! Shop her site or work with her on a custom commission.
- For all those still mourning the loss of Sex and the City, The Bold Type may cure your blues.