Hi! Long time no talk. As of just this week, there is somewhat of a sense of normalcy in the city LZ and I call home. It’s been a whirlwind to say the least, so I thought some regular Friday Five programming could be a nice distraction to all the readers who have been reeling from the recent devastations.
- Roasted vegetables can be perfected by simply switching your pan’s placement in the oven.
- It’s okay if you’re just not into that book.
- A real-life look at what’s happening in Houston now. Many victims are returning home; here’s how to help them as they rebuild.
- Anybody else identify as an ‘extroverted introvert‘?
- Learn how to cook like Gordon Ramsay or crack a joke like Steve Martin with MasterClass.
Have a great weekend.