There’s such a stark contrast in the moods of this season. There’s the hurriedness of shopping for all your people, throwing and going to dinner parties and wrapping up all the loose ends of your year. Then, there’s a slowness that sets in when the cold front comes, and all you can do is cozy up on a couch, stay warm in oversized sweaters and spend quality time with the people near you. I enjoy both, but here’s to a few hours of time by the fire this weekend. And five reads to keep you occupied!
- Your fancy heels need not be restricted to formal occasions only.
- How to host a dinner party for 2, 4, 6, 8…20!
- A cozy, cold weather recipe that’s neither soup nor chile.
- The best holiday movies since Home Alone.
- A departure from tassels and beads, these statement earrings actually do stand out.
Happiest of holidays!
photo c/o Camille Styles