‘Twas the week before Christmas, and so many of us are still in need of those small gifts that snuck up on us. Whether it’s the hostess with the mostess or someone that just deserves a little something for being good to you, here are five ideas we’re loving for this week’s Friday Five.
- This circusy, striped scrunchie set can do nobody wrong.
- This book on color is as intriguing inside as its cover makes it seem.
- Climber earrings: a delicate addition to any holiday ensemble.
- Calling all Outdoor Voices + dog lovers, of which there are many.
- A silky smooth sleep mask in the prettiest of periwinkles.
May your weekend be merry and bright!