The rain storms that hit Houston were impeccably timed if you ask me. After several whirlwind weekends in June and more to come in July, I’m so excited for every excuse to stay indoors with little to nothing to do. I hope you find some time to yourself to do the same, and if so, that these five reads entertain you.
- Think of your life as a written memoir and mistakes may become more exciting and welcome.
- I’ve heard nothing but rave reviews for The Wellness Project, a tell-all about blogger Phoebe Lapine’s heath and happiness journey.
- Zara’s summer sale is on. Get to it before your size inevitably sells out.
- A sparkling water taste test proves Saratoga (ever heard of it?) reigns supreme.
- Statement sinks to impress your powder room guests.